In The Jungles of Kaziranga
All those who have thought Indian one-horned rhinoceros only existed in Jurassic-era, then a trip to Kaziranga is a must for them. One of the most sought after wildlife holiday destinations in India, the park was declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. To enjoy the best of the park, it would be good to take a jeep or elephant but what apart from these options? Fortunately around Kaziranga, one can find an ample number of nature getaways options like wildlife sanctuaries, parks for bird watching and hill stations.
So pack your bags for 3 Days Itinerary of Kaziranga National Park from Guwahati which offers you to explore the country’s best flora and fauna.
Day 01: Arrive Guwahati – Kaziranga
On arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway Station, our tour representative will welcome you and transfer you to Kaziranga, which is just 240km. away & will take almost 5 hrs. After arrival check-in at Kaziranga for overnight stay.
INCLUSIONS: ACCOMMODATION; DINNER; TRANSPORT
Day 02: Kaziranga National Park
Early morning explores any one zone of Kaziranga National Park for Jeep Safari. Apart from the Rhino, other species found are Hog Deer, Swamp Deer, Wild Buffalo, Elephants and if you are lucky then tiger also. It is also home to pelicans, storks and darters as there are a number of water bodies inside the Park. Return for lunch then in the afternoon enjoy local sightseeing through the National Park. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
INCLUSIONS: JEEP SAFARI; ACCOMMODATION; BREAKFAST; DINNER
Day 03: Kaziranga National Park – Guwahati
After breakfast, we will pick you up from your hotel and drop you at Guwahati airport/railway station according to your departure time with some sweet memories of the trip with Paradise NorthEast. Along the way with Kakochang fall will be the last spot to cover.
INCLUSIONS: TRANSPORT; BREAKFAST
Inclusion and Exclusion:
- Accommodation: Double Room (02 Nights In Kaziranga National Park).
- All meals during the stay.
- Transportation as per the itinerary.
- Morning Jeep Safari.
- Anything that is not mentioned in package details.
- Personal expenses are not included.
Terms & Conditions:
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, we will send you an e-mail
as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number about confirming your
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking
confirmation e-mail, your booking will be cancelled after attempting to get
in touch with you.
- If you want to include a place it may cost an extra charge. It will be charged
based on transportation expense.
- Kindly be on time for your activities as few places maintain their time strictly.
- Don’t worry if you have to cancel the trip after payment. The full amount paid by you is refundable.