Explore The Beauty of Kashmir
Kashmir is a place with emotion that every person wants to experience. The surreal beauty of this gorgeous paradise has been defined by several poets, authors and philosophers. The beauty of the Kashmir Valley is beyond description but yet many celebrities have tried to quote the beauty of Kashmir in words. With the gushing rivers, shiny waterfalls, picturesque surroundings and the lush green forests, it has always appealed tourists despite many Kashmir issues. Amir Khusro famous quote on Kashmir”Gar Bar-ru-e-ZaminAst; HaminAst, HaminAstHaminAst.” has justified the splendour of this place in the most perfect way. So, pack your bags and get ready to embrace the natural beauty of Kashmir with the Best Price of ₹12420 (per couple).
Day 01: Arrival at Srinagar – Pahalgam
Welcome to Srinagar the city of Lakes you will meet over representative and get transferred to Pahalgam. Pahalgam the ‘valley of shepherds’ the approx distance of 100kms 3hrs drive; Pahalgam is situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from river Lidder and Sheeshnag lake. Enroute visit the Awantipura ruins, an 1100-year-old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and built by King Awantivarma.
INCLUSIONS: ACCOMMODATION; DINNER; TRANSPORT
Visiting Phalagam will be a romantic trip with your beloveds to enjoy the bounties of nature. You will be taken to Kashmir valley, Baisaran and waterfall, Betaab Valley, Chandanwari and Aru valley overnight stay in the hotel in Pahalgam.
INCLUSIONS: TRANSPORT; ACCOMMODATION; BREAKFAST; DINNER
Day 03: Pahalgam – Gulmarg
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg which is also known as meadows of flowers. The distance is 98kms which will take 2 hours to drive. At Gulmarg, you can visit the local market with a golf course. You can also have gondola ride (by your own expenses) in the highest ropeway in India with one of the longest spans between its towers. Return back to Srinagar for an overnight stay in the hotel.
INCLUSIONS: DINNER; ACCOMMODATION; TRANSPORT; BREAKFAST
After morning breakfast will go for local sightseeing of Srinagar visiting Nishat, Shalimar Chesham Shahi. Engulf yourself in local culture by embracing your sea legs and renting one of the wooden boats called Shikaras for a daytime. Spend a night in the houseboat in Srinagar.
INCLUSIONS: DINNER; ACCOMMODATION AT HOUSEBOAT; TRANSPORT; BREAKFAST
After the morning breakfast, drop to your boarding location for onward journey
INCLUSIONS: TRANSPORT FOR DROP POINT; BREAKFAST
Inclusion and Exclusion:
- Accommodation: Double Room (02 Nights In Pahalgam, 01 Night In Srinagar And 01 Night Houseboat In Srinagar At Dal Lake).
- Transportation as per the itinerary.
- 01 Hour Shikara Ride.
- Free wifi in Hotel.
- Tax/Garden Entry Fee/Skiing/Gandola Tickets/Pony Ride/Horse Ride/Snow Cab.
- Anything that is not mentioned in package details.
- Personal expenses are not included.
Terms & Conditions:
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, we will send you an e-mail
as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number about confirming your
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking
confirmation e-mail, your booking will be cancelled after attempting to get
in touch with you.
- If you want to include a place it may cost an extra charge. It will be charged
based on transportation expense.
- Kindly be on time for your activities as few places maintain their time strictly.
- Don’t worry if you have to cancel the trip after payment. The full amount paid by you is refundable.